May 20, 2010

No Sew Bags? Naaaaaa!!!!

So here I am (a long time ago, like a year and a half) watching Martha Stewart, and she has this guest showing her how to do these no sew bags. She is using fabric (of course), staples and duct tape. How great, I was super excited to make them for my mother and mother-in-law for mother's day. So I found this great fabric at JoAnns, and this really cute polka-dot duct tape to make the bags with. I follow the directions......The duct tape wouldn't hold on to the fabric, so I ripped the bag apart and followed the general instructions and sewed the whole thing. They came out great! I loved them so much I made one for myself.I got tired of using my beloved Vera Bradely bags to take my ugly green grocery bags to the store in, so I made my beautiful "no-sew" bag (ha) my new cover bag. It works quite well, I put a really heavy thermos in there and the bag did an excellent job. Now, I already have one order, but if you would like one, I have enough materail to make 5 more. They are only $15 dollars, and I will even put your intials on it too!!!
How great is it to be stylish while at the grocery store?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!