May 16, 2010

Beth's Birthday Pillow

Here is Beth's 21 Birthday Present!!!
I know that it doesn't match anything in her house, but I made it and thought of her. I was fooling around on my favorite blog one day and there was a sidebar add for another person's blog which I can't find now.... bummer, but I will give credit where it is due, and its not mine.
I made the pillow a month ago, and it has been killing me to show it off.
Here is a close-up of the flowers Here is the birthday girl!!! I hope it was a fantasic 21st, and there are many fond memories from the party.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!