May 15, 2010

New Shirt For The Jo

I again am so excited to have completed this project. The monograming isn't perfect, but you really can't tell on a child's shirt. She loves it so much, basically because it is pink, but she always loves it when mommy makes something just for her.She loved her new shirt so much she even let me play with her hair (a rare occurance). I know the braids aren't the best, but they are my first on another person, and her hair is soooo curly and fine. (We are going to Aunt Bethy's birthday party today, so I can't wait to get home and post what I made for her!!! It really is great!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!