May 20, 2010

All I seem to do is Paint!!!

As a lot of you all know, Glen and I built the kiddos a play scape last year for their birthday. Well, much like the beautiful color of the fence, the color of the yellow wood faded and became old looking after just one year. SO we bought the cheapest stain at Home Depot (the family's favorite store) and I set to work (after a month or two of the stain sitting in the garage). And here is the finished product!!! I think it make it look brand new, and more like one of the "out of the box" plays capes.
We still need a roof over the top. But finished for now.
...............
Now what to do about that fence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!