September 10, 2010

Welcome Chalkboard

I've been less than happy with my front entry for a while.  With my dying potted plants, old doormat, and no decoration.  Its time to change!
I made this sign from one of the left over squares from my kitchen revamp project, and "took creative guideness" from one of Texas A&M's symbols.
Hey, I feel that I am a Teague, and I like stars, I could have come up with this on my own..... maybe
Anyways, I'm an Aggie too, so I can use it darnit!

Begining to come together, huh?
My mom gave me the bench (which I pressure washed the gecko poop from), and I took a picture of the one halfway alive potted plant I own!
When Glen gets home I will hang it! Cant wait!

And finally, I know it is not in focus, but Jo and Ike have been creating lately too.
Jo colored her toenails and fingernails with a pink marker!

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

504 Main

UndertheTableandDreaming

BWS tips button


4 comments:

  1. I clicked over from Tatertots & Jello...love chalkboards, too! I have a photo on my desktop just like these little toes. I want to do a scrapbook layout about what happens when it gets quiet in the house, ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love her "pedicure". Sadly, I have ended up with toenails that look exactly like this when in a rush for work.
    I found this project through Tate tots and Jello. If you have a free moment, I have a new weekly (I hope!) Linky on my blog called Not “Baaad” Sundays with LambAround. I’d love for you to post this :)

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute chalkboard!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great chalkboard - Fun! LOVE the pedicure..my 3 year old keeps asking if she can give me one...I think it will look a lot like that except my toes are not that cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!