September 2, 2010

Memory Board from Screen Door


I haven't been crafting lately, but I thought I would post one of my first ever projects.
  I made this Memory Board in 2004. 
Can you tell I made it from a Screen Door?
It is supposed to say, in french, "Share you life with me," but IDK if it really does.
I originally hung it my bedroom, but now since Josie's room has a Parisian theme in a black, white, and hot pink, it fits perfect.
I fount these two glass doorknobs, and had Glen attach them, to hold purses and such
It hangs by its original hardware, which I cover with the feather boa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE THE FALL
I don't know what comes over me in the fall, but I start this 3 month obsession with cooking. I don't really like cooking throughout the rest of the year, just from Sept, till Nov.
So, I think that I might post some of my favorite recipes.
Just something about the fall makes me feel like decorating, and cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!