February 14, 2011

Ike's Valentines







I am well aware that Valentines day is full of candy,
 and this is my first Valentines day to be scared of whats coming home in my son's backpack.
 Oh I can't wait for the hyper boy I have to pick up from school later!
They are having Ice Cream Sundaes at school today, joy.
So I thought I would be that parent that gives out something a little different
no, not raisins....
I was so excited to learn how to make the Flower Bow, I made 10 more for the girls in Ike's class.
 And then I made 11 Bow Ties the for the fellas.

Adorable right? 
I didn't want to spend anymore money on the valentines,
(I bought buttons, ribbon, and Velcro, everything else was already at the house)
 so we fashioned cards out of index cards
Isaac wrote all the names, and signed his
then we sliced slits in card to hold its goodie 
here is the girl's version 
I wrote a little note for the back of the card
Then I pulled the tie through the slots 
then put dabs of hot glue around three sides of the lined sided of the card
squashed them together
shoved the tails into the pocket
dabbed more glue,
and squashed again 
I did the same for the girls, 
Here they are finished 
Wish I could be a fly in his room today 
Here is the Teacher's
He was super excited to wear the Bowtie to school
(i know he is going to kill me later on in life) 
Here is my jerseylious/ lady gaga girlfriend.
She just loves makeup! 
Good News!
I finally found my camera!
It was in that pocket behind my driver's seat!
This is the last picture on it!
So silly!
so glad to have it back!
Still holding out for my Tweezerman Tweezers
I am heart broken!
have you seen them? 




Mine are purple/pinkish
but aren't these fab?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!