October 12, 2013

Wooden Name Blocks

Suzy, Glen's little sister is expecting her first little bundle
Su is into everything Shabby Chic
The baby's room colors are
 grey, light pink, and light blue
I've been meaning to make wooden blocks for a while now,
 what better opportunity!
The baby's name is Essie Leigh,
after Jon's grandmother
I made sure the blocks would spell her name
I also made sure that the blocks would be able to count out the months
Here is Suzy's belly
And here is Suzy,
(with my kiddos)
I also made a fun outfit for Miss Essie,
and paired it with an over the top bow!
I made one for Jo too
Essie is going to be such a doll!
  I can't wait to meet her!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!