October 12, 2013

Waiting on Baby Essie

Suzy baby is due any moment now!
I made her these cute outfits weeks ago in hopes of an early arrival
No such luck!
I had some "hand me down" grey onsies from P
I had left them plain for him,
but I added the cute designs for Miss Essie
 The burp clothes were made from scraps that I had from making my Minky Blankets
I think they came out really cute! 
 Now we are just waiting around for her!
We are visiting tomorrow, 
so hopefully Su will go into labor while we are down!
 Made this set for an order,
I always love this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!