September 2, 2011

Texas A&M Minky Blanket

Aunt Coco's sister,
Stephanie and her husband Jeff,
 welcomed a new baby boy this past month,
I had been meaning to make them a Texas AandM Minky Blanket for some time now,
but finally got to it this last week. 
I was so impressed with myself when I made Josie's replacement
I had to duplicate my awesome Minky making skills for baby Bennett 
I wish I could make this when Ike was a baby
it seriously looks like something he would have loved
(ok, maybe me more than him!) 
I had another order for the Earring Holder,
I am always astonished when someone orders one 
Astonished because, I came up with the idea, and design on my own
(not that it hasn't been done before,
 but that I didn't look at someone else's and say, "hey I can make that!")
And that makes it truly a AuntTeague Original

2 comments:

  1. Love minky fabric :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bennett LOVES his blanket! I love it the most for covering him up when it's cold and I'm feeding him--it's the perfect size and not too bulky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!