December 17, 2010

Holiday Gifts

Ah, another year has gone by, and gift giving season is here again.
Of course I know of two munchkins who love this time of year!
Ike and Jo are about to open their new light up skechers.
They begged me for them!
Nana delievered!
Mom asked me to recreate a Subway sign they were selling at ZGallerie
It has different words in it to make it personal
I had fun making it, differen't from the last couple
This is the gift I gave to Isaac's teacher, it is a TeaWreath
Adorable Idea, Cheap Idea, and Not My Idea,
but nevertheless, I get credit for making it.
It smells so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!