November 29, 2010

Kid Divided Freezer Paper Shirts and Twins

A Couple weekends ago was the A&M Vs. Nebraska Football Game
Now this time of the year gets a little completive around our house
(between Me (Aggie) and Glen (Cornhusker))
especally when it comes to dressing our children for the game
This year I decided to make shirts
They are Kid Divided shirts!
I know you have seen the House Divided stickers on cars for A&M and TU 
I especally like the back
Ike and Jo's are the same except Jo's has cordinating bows on the sleeves 
And please forgive me, I have to brag about the cutest babies around,
MY NEPHEWS! 
Here is Porter P!
He is wearing his Cuero Gobblers shirt 
I forced a hat on his head 
For some reason I don't have any pictures of Eli by himeself
I think it is because I am so excited to spend time with them that I don't want to be behind a camera
Josie and I have been driving back and forth all over Texas the see them
They are soooo cute, and quite a pair, I love being an Aunt... AuntTeague

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!