June 18, 2014

Wreaths, Wreaths, Wreaths!!!

I've been busy making wreaths this spring.

I tried my skills out making bubble wreaths:
 The first is one for me,
(I think it will be better suited for the fall)
And the P wreath is for a friend that just moved into her new home
I love the moss on the letter!

 And Deco Mesh Wreaths:
I've made quite a few of the Baseball Wreaths, 
 I've gotten quite good at these, 
the picture here is of the first ones I've made so I've made a few adjustments, 
and I think they are starting to look like the ones people charge $95-$120 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!