March 30, 2012

Rodeo Time!

We recently had the opportunity to go to the Austin Rodeo.  
My first time even though I've lived in Austin practically all my life.  
Glen's boss was so nice to give us his tickets for the evening
 Kids loved the rides!
(though they cost an arm and a leg)
 I couldn't do this one!
I can't do circles! 
It would not be fun for me afterward, so Glen was a good sport!
 Ike loved all the events, 
though I think he liked the bull riding the most
After the rodeo, we watched Gavin Degraw
it was fun to take the kiddos to their first concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!