July 1, 2010

Dad's Gifts

So I know it is no where near my Dad's Birthday (March 21st), or Father's Day (June 20th), I have not published the gifts I made for my dad on his days.
This is my first Digitization of a graphic, and monogramming on a shirt. It looked ok ( I called it a Kinder gardener's attempt)
Unfortunately, the shirt was too small for my dad Now here is my father's day gift, I found a new program, and the shirt fits this time
It is wet because I was taking the stabilizer off

I think I can say I am dad's favorite daughter!
He really loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!