April 26, 2012

Subway Art For Sale

Here are my mock up Subway art paintings that I'm taking with me this weekend
I'm going to put them up for sale on Sunday, 
but Saturday they are to inspire people to buy a custom one from me
 This one has everything to do with Austin
 This is one having everything to do with Texas A&M, 
I made sure that every word on there is not word mark trademarked,
cuz I want to sell it
And this one, 
I can't sell, but it is to inspire a gift for maybe a newly married couple
(Glen and I didn't have a fabulous wedding at the beach in Cozumel, but I just tried to imagine what my wedding would have been if I would have been blessed enough to have one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Confirming that Somebody actually looks at my blog!!!! I enjoy every comment!! They always make me Smile ;)

Please email me at Jhe83@aol.com if you have a question and wish to stay anonymous.

Thanks!